Join the Maritz Global Events Sustainability Challenge at IMEX Frankfurt
Exercise mind and body as you learn all that IMEX Frankfurt is doing to advance sustainability efforts through education and activities as well as demonstrating it through how the show is planned.
Enjoy some healthy competition with your peers as you walk, participate, and learn! You’ll earn chances to win prizes for reaching Challenge Goals and working your way up the leaderboard.
The Maritz Global Events Sustainability Challenge starts on Tuesday, 23 May at 9:00 CEST and ends on Thursday, 25 May at 12:00 CEST.
Participants can experience various aspects of sustainability during the on-site experience and will gain bonus points at specific places throughout the event.
The Heka Well Challenge app collects step data throughout the event and creates a dynamic experience for IMEX Frankfurt attendees. Participants can earn bonus points by completing focused activities throughout Hall 8 and Hall 9. You can earn over 30,000 Bonus Points to help you push yourself up the leaderboard.
How to Join the Challenge
1) You must be registered for IMEX Frankfurt to participate and win prizes in this Challenge.
2) Download the “Heka Well” app
3) Set up your Challenge account
- Launch the Challenge app and select “IMEX Frankfurt” Challenge from the list
- Complete the in-app registration, including the user profile
- Join an existing Team or choose “No Team.” Compete against other Teams based on average points. View the Team rankings along with the rankings of your teammates in the Team Leaderboard.
- Pair your supported activity tracker. Anyone with a smartphone* can participate and track their steps:
- Apple iPhone: Select iPhone
- Android Phone: Select Steps tracked by your Phone or the Google Fit app (if installed)
- The Challenge app also tracks step data from Fitbit, Garmin and Apple Watch
4) Start walking!
- To sync your step data to the app, select “Tap to sync steps” at the top of the dashboard
- Please sync your step data at least one time per 24-hour period and before the Challenge end time to make sure all your steps count!
Stop by the Sustainability Challenge Booth (in Hall 9 ) to get your Sustainability Challenge sticker, which identifies you to and allows you to connect with your fellow Challengers in the app. The Sustainability Challenge booth is open starting Tuesday, 23 May at 9:00 CEST.